The school is situated on the Sawai Ram Singh Road, in the heart of the city and sprawls over 26 acres (110,000 m2). Today it has over 3000 students from all parts of India of which 400 are resident on campus, studying from Classes I to XII.
The campus consists of various buildings, gardens, lawns, sports fields, tennis courts, basket ball courts, Cricket field, a stadium cum auditorium and a swimming pool. There are eight boarding houses, each for age groups - Anand, Lillian Hurst, Ashiyana, Deepshikha, Maharani Indira Devi Bhawan, Rani Vidya Devi Bhawan, and the teacher's residence - Nivedita House, Principal's and Administrator officer's residence.
Boarding and hostel life
The students are divided in six hostels according to the house they are in.
- Standard 1 to 5 girls are housed in Lilian Hurst named after the founder principal, Ms. LG Lutter.
- Standard 6 girls are in Deepshikha hostel.
- Madame Curie house girls are in Aashyana hostel.
- Florence Nightingale house girls in VDB hostel ground floor.
- Helen Keller house girls in VDB hostel first floor.
- Sarojini Naidu house girls in MIDB hostel.
- Separate building for residential teachers, Nivedita.
The school has a big dining hall which servers around 400 girls and teachers with best quality food at a time. The school has also provided the facility of on campus salon to the girls of higher classes as it believes in the overall grooming of students.