ADMISSION - Class I to IX and XI (BOARDERS)
1. ONLINE AVAILABILITY AND SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION FORM- (wef 25th November 2021)
a. Please visit the school website www.mgdschooljaipur.com and click on online registration. Choose Boarder category. Read online registration form carefully.
b. Registration and processing fee of Rs 2000/- to be submitted online on the Bank details given below.
c. Fill up the form online in BLOCK letters only.
d. After filling the form online, click on ‘Save’. Your form will be registered online with the school. Please note no changes will be possible thereafter.
e. However, registration number will be allotted only after the verification of form.
f. Registration details will be sent on parent’s registered email ID (The email id mentioned in the registration form).
g. Date for entrance test /interview will be intimated on the parent email id mentioned in the registration form.
2. Registration and processing Charges- 2000/- (Two thousand only)
Bank details for online transaction. (transaction details to be filled in online form.)
Bank of Baroda
Ext. counter M.G.D. Girls’ School, Jaipur
IFSC Code- BARB0EXTMIR
A/C No. 98140400000001
A/C Holder Name- Principal, M.G.D. Girls' School, Jaipur
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATED TO ADMISSION -
- Admission for Class I to VIII and IX: Admission will be on the basis of promotion result of the previous class, entrance test (basic language and math skills) and interview of the candidate along with interaction with the parents. For class IX, there will be three papers (English, Math & Science) based on class VIII syllabus, of one hour duration each.
The date will be intimated to the registered candidates by email.
- Admission for class XI: Admission will be based on the Pre-Board result of class X and an interaction with the candidate and parents in the first week of April. It will be on a provisional basis in April and will be confirmed in the month of May only after the declaration of the Board results.
3. There will be no admission in class X and XII.
a. Any false declaration given in the form would entail cancellation of admission even during the mid-session or in the later years.
b. Registration and processing fee of Rs 2000/- is NON -REFUNDABLE.
c. Filling of registration form does not guarantee admission.
d. Copy of Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or competent authority is necessary.
DATE OF BIRTH WILL NOT BE CHANGED LATER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Academic session 2022-23 will commence from April 2022 subject to the normalization of the prevailing pandemic and subsequent government orders.
4. At the time of Reporting to school (beginning of session 2022-23), the following documents are to be submitted to the School Office-
a. Original Transfer Certificate.
b. Original Birth Certificate along with a self-attested photocopy. (The original will be returned after verification)
c. Medical Certificate (in prescribed form)
d. Certificate of SC/ST/OBC/SBC/BPL (if applicable)
e. Mark sheet of previous class passed
f. Parents should declare health insurance, physical, physiological, learning concerns of their child along with certificates, prescription, and instructions etc. at the time of admission.
1. Withdrawal of Boarder will be accepted on a written request by both the parents to the Principal. ( Parent registered with the school)
2. Withdrawal procedure will be followed as under –
- During the ongoing academic session with effect from the first day of the school to the last day of the session.
- Three months’ notice period is mandatory.
- In the absence of three months’ notice, three months tuition fee will be charged.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only after all clearance formalities are completed including clearance of dues.
3. A Boarder status can be changed to Day Scholar only after completeting four consecutive years in the Boarding. There upon the staus can be changed as per availability of Day Scholar seats in the respective class in that session.
THE PRINCIPAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADMIT OR REJECT ANY STUDENT.