GENERAL RULES FOR ADMISSION SESSION 2021-22– DAY SCHOLARS
Registration: The applicant must be registered with MGD Girls' School to be considered for admission. Parents can register online.
Submission of downloaded and completed form in the school ofiice will be between 9.00 a.m. and 12 noon on school working days .
REGISTRATION WILL BE DONE FOR ALL CLASSES EXCEPT X AND XII
Distribution of seats in Class I
The table below shows the number of seats in class - I for session 2021-22:
Categories Total seats-60
1. RTE STUDENTS 15
2. General Category 15
3. *Alumni (Children and Grandchildren) 09
4. Armed Forces, Central/State Govt employees 06
5. Staff and Siblings 06
6. **Transfer case (Central/State Govt) 03
7. Management seats 06
*Alumni to deposit supporting documents -passing certificate /marksheet
**these seats will be kept vacant up to 15th July 2020 to accommodate transfer cases.
(RTE STUDENTS- 25% as per the govt order)
All children admitted as Day scholars in Classes I to V, will compulsorily have to become Day Boarder when they reach Class VI. Day Boarding will be mandatory wef April 2022 for Class VI. This means they will have school timings extended till evening games, will be served lunch and evening snacks in school along with hobby classes /remedials in the afternoon. This will entail an additional fee.
Admission to class II (approx. 120 seats) will be according to the norms decided by the School Management keeping the following parameters in mind-
- Completion of form and verification of documents, preference to sibling/alumni/ single parent, specific achievements and diversity of background (Defense, Govt employee, Professionals, Business, Academic etc.)
- Since the number of seats in other classes is limited, admission will be given subject to availability of seats.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATED TO ADMISSION -
- Any false declaration given in the form would entail cancellation of admission even during the mid-session or in the later years.
- Registration and processing fee of Rs 700/- is NON -REFUNDABLE.
- Filling of registration form does not guarantee admission.
- Copy of Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or competent authority is necessary. DATE OF BIRTH WILL NOT BE CHANGED LATER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- A candidate will be considered in a single category only. e.g., if she is the daughter of ex-MGDian and also has a sister studying in the school, she can't come under both Alumni and Siblings.
At the time of admission, the following documents are to be submitted to the School Office-
a. Original Transfer Certificate. (Where applicable)
*b. Original Birth Certificate along with a photocopy. (The original will be returned after verification)
c. Medical Certificate (in prescribed form)
d. Certificate of SC/ST/OBC/SBC/BPL (if applicable)
*e. Mark sheet of previous class passed
IMPORTANT * - Copy of Birth Certificate (self attested) and Marksheet of previous class should be submitted at the time of Registration.
Parents should declare health insurance, physical, physiological, learning concerns of their child along with certificates, prescription, and instructions etc. at the time of admission.
THE PRINCIPAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADMIT OR REJECT ANY STUDENT.
- Withdrawal of Day Scholar (and Boarder) will be accepted on a written request by both the parents to the Principal.
- Withdrawal procedure will be followed as under –
- During the ongoing academic session with effect from the first day of the school to the last day of the session.
- FOLLOWING NOTICE WILL BE ESSENTIAL-
Day Scholars - One month
Boarders- Three months
- In the absence of Notice, one month / three months tuition fee will be charged respectively.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only after all clearance formalities are completed including clearance of dues.
- Caution money will be refunded in the next session following the session the student has left the school and only to those for whom the school leaving certificate has been issued.