Late Her Highness Maharani Gayatri Devi, known for transforming the lives of many generations of women, was persistent about educating and bringing women out of the restraints of “purdah”. Vehement to bringing a revolutionary change, she laid the foundation stone of Maharani Gayatri Devi Girls’ School on 4th July, 1943. Maharani Gayatri Devi Girls' School on July 29 fondly remembered their founder and offered floral tributes to the noble soul. Soulful bhajans were recited. Madam Principal, Col. Sangwan, Coordinators, teachers, administrative and supporting staff, the student council were also present to pay their respects to our beloved founder. Madam Principal, Mrs Archana S Mankotia reminisced the changes brought about by her and reiterated her vision for the school. Head Girl Nandini Terapanthi in her speech was full of gratitude for the legacy that had been bestowed upon them. Rajmata Saheb was, is, and will continue to be a role model for young women.