Admission For Classes I To IX And XI – Day Scholars and Day Boarders Session 2023-24
ONLINE REGISTRATION- The applicant must be registered with MGD Girls' School to be considered for admission. (Registration open wef 01st November 2022- I to IX)
- Please visit the school website www.mgdschooljaipur.com and click on online registration. Choose Day Scholar category. Read online registration form carefully.
- Fill up the form online in BLOCK letters only.
- After filling the form online, click on ‘Save’ and download. Please note no changes will be possible thereafter.
- Submit the downloaded form in the school office between 9.00 a.m. and 12 noon on school
working days (as per dates specified in the timeline) along with the registration and
processing fee of
Rs 2500/- (in cash only) and supporting documents as mentioned below. Registration number
allotted after the verification of the form.
- Original Birth Certificate along with a self-attested photocopy. (The original will bereturned after verification)
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC/SBC/BPL (if applicable)
- Mark sheet of last assessment of the present class (copy)
- Date for entrance test /interview will be intimated on the registered email id of the parent.
Registration will be done for all classes except X and XII.
Admission to classes I to IX and XI will be according to the availability of seats and
norms decided by the School Management keeping the following parameters in mind-
Completion of registration form and verification of documents, preference to sibling/alumni/
school staff /central/state govt employee and achievers in any field.
Any false declaration given in the form would entail cancellation of admission even during the
mid-session or in the later years.
All supporting documents should be self-attested by the parent.
Registration and processing fee of Rs 2500/- is NON -REFUNDABLE.
Filling of registration form does not guarantee admission.
Copy of Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or competent authority is
necessary. DATE OF BIRTH WILL NOT BE CHANGED LATER UNDER ANY
A candidate will be considered in a single category only. e.g., if she is the daughter of ex-
MGDian and also has a sister studying in the school, she can't come under both Alumni
and Sibling. Supporting documents for the same is required as under-
For Sibling – MGD Student I-Card (copy)
For Alumni – Marksheet/Certificate issued by MGD school (copy)
For School Staff – Employee I-Card (copy)
For Central/State Govt- I Card (copy)
At the time of reporting to school(beginning of the session 2023-24), the following documents are to be submitted to the school office-
- Original Transfer Certificate. (Where applicable)
- Report card of the previous class (copy)
- Parents should declare health insurance, physical, physiological, learning concerns of their child along with certificates, prescription, and instructions etc. at the time of admission.
Withdrawal of Day Scholar will be accepted on a written request by both the parents to the Principal. (parent registered with the school)
Withdrawal procedure will be followed as under –
- During the ongoing academic session with effect from the first day of the school to the last day of the session.
- One month notice period is mandatory
- In the absence of one month notice, one month tuition fee will be charged.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only after all clearance formalities are completed including clearance of dues.
THE PRINCIPAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADMIT OR REJECT ANY STUDENT.